How They Work
Scoping Meetings & Public Hearings are considered an important step in the management process because they give stakeholders an opportunity to,
- Learn more about proposed actions and management measures being considered by the Council;
- Speak with Council members and staff about the draft actions being considered, and
- Give formal public comment on the record about their ideas and suggestions on the proposed measures.
Upcoming Scoping Meetings
Two amendments will go out for scoping at 6 PM on January 23 & 24, 2019.
- Allowable Biological Catch Control Rule
- Modifications to Recreational Accountability Measures
Registration for the webinars is required:
Helpful documents, presentations, and public comment forms are available at the other tabs on this page. Take a look if you'd like to learn more about each amendment and to provide your on-record comment.
Allowable Biological Catch (ABC) Control Rule
The online public comment form will be open at noon on January 9, 2019 to 5 PM on February 1, 2019.
Click for Public Hearings and Scoping Meeting Archives.