Ended overfishing and established management measures for blueline tilefish.
- Revised the deepwater complex to remove BLT and revised the ACL of the deepwater complex to reflect the removal of BLT: ACL=OY=ABC.
- Re-defined MSY for BLT = the yield produced by Fmsy or the Fmsy proxy. MSY and Fmsy are recommended by the most recent SEDAR/SSC = 226,500 lbs ww.
- Set BLT ACL=OY=98% ABC which starts at 36,359 lbs ww in 2015 increasing to 89,769 lbs ww in 2018 and beyond until modified.
- Set rec ACT for BLT = rec ACL* (1-PSE) or ACL*0.5 whichever is greater which starts as 11,368 lbs ww in 2015 increasing to 28,067 lbs ww in 2018 and beyond until modified.
- Modified the commercial AMs to include an in-season closure and post-season dependent on stock status, total ACL, and sector ACL.
- Final approval
- Public hearing
- Rule making
- Secretarial review