Established trip limits for vermilion snapper and gag, increased trip limit for greater amberjack, and reduced bag limit for black sea bass.
- Retained the BSB Jun-May fishing year but specified separate commercial ACLs for Jun-Nov and Dec-May based on landings from 2006-2009.
- Reduced the BSB rec bag limit from 15 to 5 f/p/d.
- Established a 1,500 lbs gw commercial trip limit for vermilion snapper.
- Established a 1,000 lbs gw trip limit for gag.
- Increased the commercial trip limit for GAJ to 1,200 lbs gw.