Meeting Agenda & Briefing Materials
Except for advertised public hearings and public comment sessions, the timing of agenda items may change.
Public comment will be solicited at the beginning and at the end of the meeting. Those wishing to comment should indicate such in the manner requested by the Chair, who will then recognize individuals to provide comments.
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
1:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of April 2021 Meeting minutes
- Report from the Council’s Mackerel Cobia Committee Chair
- Update on recently submitted amendments
- Citizen Science Update
- Climate Change Scenario Planning Update
- Amendment 35: Commercial e-Logbook
Thursday, October 6, 2022
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Proposed North Atlantic Right Whale Vessel Speed Rule
- SEDAR 78: Atlantic Spanish Mackerel Update
- Coastal Migratory Pelagics Fishery Management Plan Objectives
- Amendment 33: Gulf King Mackerel Allocations
- False Albacore Mini Fishery Performance Report
- Hudson Canyon National Marine Sanctuary Proposal
- Other Business
- MC AP A10b Hudson Canyon Presentation NEFMC
- MC AP A10a FLKNMS Presentation
- MC AP A01 Active Amendments
Mackerel Cobia Advisory Panel Members
Ira Laks, Chair
Benjamin Shepherd, Mid-Atlantic Liaison
Chris Ludford, Mid-Atlantic Liaison