- Dolphin Wahoo Amendment 4
- CMP Amendment 35
- Snapper Grouper Amendment 54
Purpose of Amendment: To provide the authority to allow the submittal of electronic commercial logbooks.
Action Summary: This amendment is being developed jointly with the Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council. The amendment would modify the FMPs for South Atlantic Snapper Grouper, Atlantic Dolphin Wahoo, Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico Coastal Migratory Pelagics, and Gulf Reef Fish to require commercial logbooks be submitted via electronic reporting forms instead of the currently used paper-based forms.
- March 2022: Council directed staff to begin work on an amendment.
- June 2022: Direction to include the following FMPs in the amendment and work jointly with the Gulf Council: Snapper Grouper, Coastal Migratory Pelagics, Dolphin Wahoo, and Gulf Reef Fish.
- Fall 2022: Advisory panel meetings in Gulf and South Atlantic (Snapper Grouper, Mackerel Cobia, Reef Fish, Coastal Migratory Pelagics)
Most recent amendment documents
- Final approval
- Public hearing
- Rule making
- Secretarial review
Myra BrouwerDeputy Director for Management