May 2023 Citizen Science Operations Committee Meeting
Meeting Agenda & Briefing Materials
The Citizen Science Operations Committee meeting will be held via webinar on Thursday, May 4, 2023, from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. and Friday, May 5 from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m.
Except for advertised public hearings and public comment sessions, the timing of agenda items may change.
Public comment will be solicited at the beginning and at the end of the meeting. Those wishing to comment should indicate such in the manner requested by the Chair, who will then recognize individuals to provide comments.
Thursday, May 4, 2023
1:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Welcome and Meeting Overview
- Citizen Science Program Update (Attachment 1)
- Citizen Science Project Portal Tool
- Citizen Science Project Portal Tool Presentation (Attachment 2a)
- Citizen Science Project Portal Tool DRAFT Questions (Attachment 2b)
Friday, May 5, 2023
9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Citizen Science Initial Evaluation Plan
- Sweeney Tookes & Yandle Proposal (Attachment 3a)
- Sweeney Tookes & Yandle Presentation (Attachment 3b)
- Bonney DRAFT Scientist & Manager Survey Questionnaire (Attachment 3c)
- Committee Membership
Julia ByrdCitizen Science Program Manager
Operations Committee Members
Holly Abeels, Citizen Science Communication & Outreach A-Team
Scott Baker, Citizen Science Projects/Topics A-Team
Rob Cheshire, SEFSC representative
Rick DeVictor, SERO representative
Michelle Duval, Citizen Science Finance & Infrastructure A-Team
Brett Fitzgerald, Citizen Science Data Management A-Team
Bob Lorenz, Citizen Science Volunteer A-Team
Wally Bubley, SSC representative